News item: U.S. extends border restrictions with Canada until Sept. 21
- They need more time to contemplate…
a) the silent “U” in neighbour and colour, but not liquor.
b) why Monopoly money is considered foreign currency?
c) why Canadian bacon isn’t just “ham”?
d) “True north strong and free”, but more Americans live north of parts of Canada than Canadians.
e) the whole “Zed” thing.
2. Because Canadians ridicule American macro-beer, but hoard the micro-beer.
3. Feeble attempt to influence judge’s decision in the Meng Wanzhou case.
4. One less place for Doug Ford to hide during Canadian federal election.
5. There’s a country between us, and the North Pole?
COPYRIGHT © WASTE OF INC. 2021
2021 08 20